Western Pawnbrokers, an affiliate of Bail USA, can help you get your friend or family member released from jail if they have been arrested on a warrant that has a bond amount attached.
As the indemnitor (co-signer), you would need to have 10% of the bond available plus a $50 administration fee. For example, if friend or loved one were placed on a $10,000 cash bail, the non-refundable bond fee would be $1,050.
The co-signer is financially liable for the full face value of the bail bond. So in addition to the fee, you are often asked to sign a promissory note and/or have collateral security or property to secure their release.
Each situation is different so don’t hesitate to call and we can walk you through the process. The application process is very simple and quick. It’s possible that we can post the bond and have your friend or loved one released within one hour.
Bail Bond Agents
All our bail bondsmen are licensed and appointed in the states noted:
- Andy Nelson, Bond Agent, Montana and North Dakota
- Michael Roberson, Bond Agent, Montana
Bail Bond Forms
For your convenience, we have posted three important bail bond forms (PDFs) that may be downloaded, printed, and filled out. You can either fax them back or bring them with you to Western Pawnbrokers in person.
Just click on the name of the form you need and it will open in a new window so that you may save or print it. Please contact us if you need further assistance with any of these forms.
Inmate Locator Services
3165 King Ave. East
Billings MT 59101
Ask for: Detention Booking
- Yellowstone County Inmate/Bond Search
- Montana Department of Corrections Offender Network Search
- Federal BOP Inmate Locator
Other Montana Detention Facilities
- Complete List of Montana Correctional Facilities and Programs
- Cascade County Detention Facility — Great Falls, Montana
Call (406) 454-6823
Booking and Inmate Information Available 24 hours.
- Great Falls Juvenile Detention Center
Call 406- 454-6930
- Missoula County Detention Facility — Missoula, Montana
Call (406) 258-4000
Jail & Bond Roster